Japan is becoming more and more accessible from Australia and New Zealand. From direct flights to stop-over flights, major airlines to low cost carriers, there are plenty of options. Japan is only a 7 to 10 hour flight from Australia and an 11 to 12 hour flight from New Zealand.
• Air New Zealand
Connecting Flights to Japan via Asia
Travel to Japan can also be done via flying through different parts of Asia. Please check the various airline websites below to see what types of flights and services each carrier provides.
• Air Asia (Malaysia)
• Asiana Airlines (South Korea)
• Cathay Pacific (Hong Kong)
• China Airlines (Taiwan)
• China Eastern Airlines (China)
• China Southern Airlines (China)
• Eva Air (Taiwan)
• Garuda Indonesia (Indonesia)
• Korean Air (South Korea)
• Malaysian Airlines (Malaysia)
• Philippine Airlines (Philippines)
• Scoot (Singapore)
• Singapore Airlines (Singapore)
• Thai Airways (Thailand)
All information is based on data as of August 2015 and is subject to change without notice.