Kyoto International Manga Anime Fair 2018
Partners Information: Kyoto International Manga Anime Fair (KYOMAF) is an annual event held in September in the ancient capital of Kyoto. This year it will be held in Miyako Messe and Kyoto International Manga Museum over 2 days, on September 15 and 16 2018.
Sat & Sun, 15-16 September 2018 *last entry 30 mins before closing time
- Miyako Messe (Main Venue) 9am-5pm (until 4pm on 16 Sep)
- Kyoto International Manga Museum 10am-8pm (extended opening hours)
Kyoto International Manga Anime Fair Executive Committee, Kyoto City
Kyoto International Manga Museum, KYOTO CMEX Executive Committee, Kyoto Computer Gakuin, The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics
Kyoto Cross Media Promotion Agency
- Utilising the cultural possibilities of the internationally famous Kyoto.
- Creating business matching opportunities for character rights owners and companies interested in using them.
- Supporting young creators from the Kansai area.
- Exploring the new group of Japanese and overseas manga/anime oriented tourists.
- Promoting Japanese manga/anime culture to the world.