Japanese restaurant booking site J-Dining
Partners information: JTB Publishing has opened the new Japanese restaurant booking site: J-Dining.
The site has information on over 100 restaurants in Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka and also has plans to expand in the future. J-Dining is available in English or Chinese.
Japanese food can be enjoyed in so many ways: see it prepared in front of you at the counter; enjoy all-you-can-drink menus at a Japanese pub; and feast on cuisine in front of a Japanese garden.
Benefits for travellers
- Taste local food: book unique meals like teppanyaki steak cooked in front of you, or kawadoko (riverside dining in summer).
- Enjoy your meal stress-free if you book online as some restaurants allow the option of booking a set course online.
- Book the restaurant, pay by credit card and receive confirmation immediately.
How to book
- Choose your restaurant and course (some restaurants only offer seat bookings).
- Enter your name and phone number.
- Input your credit card details.
- Receive instant confirmation.
Telephone support is available in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Korean.