Our public enquiry phone line is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2pm-5pm.
Phone number: 02 9279 2177
Feel free to contact us for brochure requests and information on travel to Japan using the form below. All of our brochures and maps are in English, however we do have a limited selection of Chinese language brochures too.
JNTO Self-Service Brochure Room
Please note that we do not provide counter consultations.
Suite 1, Level 4, 56 Clarence Street,
Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
(about a one minute walk from Wynyard station)
Please help yourself to brochures displayed in the room. We do not take counter consultations.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 17:00
＊ 27th March (Mon) – Due to construction in the brochure room, it will close at 2:00pm rather than 5:00pm.
Closures: All NSW holidays and selected Japanese holidays as follows:
• 2nd January (Mon) – New Year’s holiday
• 3rd January (Tue) – New Year’s holiday*
• 26th January (Thu) – Australia Day
• 20th March (Mon) – Vernal Equinox*
• 27th March (Mon) – Due to construction in the brochure room, it will be closed from 2:00pm to 5:00pm only
• 14th April (Fri) – Good Friday
• 17th April (Mon) – Easter Monday
• 25th April (Tue) – Anzac Day
• 12th June (Mon) – Queen’s Birthday
• 17th July (Mon) – Marine Day*
• 18th September (Mon) – Respect for the Elderly Day*
• 2nd October (Mon) – Labour Day
• 25th December (Mon) – Christmas Day
• 26th December (Tue) – Boxing Day
• 29th December (Fri) – End of year holiday*
* Japanese public holidays
If requesting brochures, please specify which areas/cities you wish to visit and include your postal address within Australia or New Zealand.