Our public enquiry phone line is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2pm-5pm (NSW time).
Phone number: 02 9279 2177
Feel free to contact us for brochure requests and information on travel to Japan using this form. All of our brochures and maps are in English, however we do have a limited selection of Chinese language brochures too.
If requesting brochures, please specify which areas/cities you wish to visit and include your postal address within Australia or New Zealand.
Information you provide may be used for analysing and enhancing our services after removing all privacy information.
Self-service Brochure Room
Suite 1, Level 4, 56 Clarence Street,
Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
(about a one minute walk from Wynyard station)
Please help yourself to brochures displayed in the room. We do not provide counter consultations.
Our brochure room is open Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 17:00, excluding the public holidays listed below. We do not take counter consultations.
- 1 January (Tue) – New Year’s Day
- 2 January (Wed) – New Year Holiday *
- 3 January (Thu) – New Year Holiday *
- 28 January (Mon) – Australia Day
- 11 February (Mon) – National Foundation Day *
- 19 April (Fri) – Good Friday
- 22 April (Mon) – Easter Monday
- 25 April (Thu) – Anzac Day
- 30 April (Tue) – Public Holiday (Kokumin no Kyujitsu) *
- 1 May (Wed) – The Enthronement of His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince (Sokui no Hi) *
- 10 June (Mon) – Queen’s Birthday
- 15 July (Mon) – Marine Day *
- 12 August (Mon) – Mountain Day (substitute holiday) *
- 23 September (Mon) – Autumnal Equinox *
- 7 October (Mon) – Labour Day
- 22 October (Tue) – The Ceremony of the Enthronement of His Majesty the Emperor (Sokui Rei Seiden no Gi) *
- 4 November (Mon) – Culture Day (substitute holiday) *
- 25 December (Wed) – Christmas Day
- 26 December (Thu) – Boxing Day
- 30 December (Mon) – Year End Holiday *
- 31 December (Tue) – Year End Holiday *
* Japanese public holidays