Our public enquiry phone line is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2pm-5pm (NSW time).
Phone number: 02 9279 2177
Feel free to contact us for brochure requests and information on travel to Japan using the form below. All of our brochures and maps are in English, however we do have a limited selection of Chinese language brochures too.
Self-service Brochure Room
Suite 1, Level 4, 56 Clarence Street,
Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
(about a one minute walk from Wynyard station)
Please help yourself to brochures displayed in the room. We do not provide counter consultations.
Our brochure room is open Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 17:00, excluding the public holidays listed below. We do not take counter consultations.
- 2nd January – New Year Holiday
- 3rd January – New Year Holiday*
- 26th January – Australia Day
- 20th March – Vernal Equinox*
- 14th April – Good Friday
- 17th April – Easter Monday
- 25th April – Anzac Day
- 12th June – Queen’s Birthday
- 17th July – Marine Day*
- 18th September – Respect for the Elderly Day*
- 2nd October – Labour Day
- 25th December – Christmas Day
- 26th December – Boxing Day
- 29th December – End of year holiday*
* Japanese public holidays
If requesting brochures, please specify which areas/cities you wish to visit and include your postal address within Australia or New Zealand.