Japan Exhibits at AIME2017
Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) will once exhibit at the Asia-Pacific Incentives and Meetings Expo (AIME2017) at Melbourne Convention & Exhibitions Centre on 21-22 February 2017.
Joining us at the Visit Japan stand (#2700) will be the following co-exhibitors:
- Chiba Convention Bureau and International Center
- DMC Japan (Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd.)
- Fukuoka Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd
- Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo
- ICC Kyoto / Kyoto Hotel Okura
- JTB Australia Pty Ltd.
- JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.
- Kobe Convention & Visitors Association
- Nippon Travel Agency Co., Ltd
- Okinawa Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Osaka Convention & Tourism Bureau
- Prince Hotels & Resorts
- The Peninsula Tokyo
- Tonichi Travel Service
- Lucky draw (2 return premium economy tickets to Tokyo flying ANA)
- Social media promotion: Post a selfie of yourself with the bathroom mirror designs and share on your social media with #japanbusinessevents to receive a gift from the Japan stand.
Networking and presentation
From 4:30pm on 21 February (Day 1)
Please drop in to listen to JNTO and ANA speak about what we can do to help you make better business events from 4:30pm at Japan Booth #2700.
Also feel free to come meet with JNTO and our co-exhibitors for a update on Japan as a international business events destination and networking hour.
At 10:30 each day JNTO will be presenting all you need to know about Japan as a destination for international business events.
A destination like no other, Japan offers a diverse and unique selection of world-class meeting venues and incentive experiences, with something new and exciting to discover on every visit. Japan was host to 355 international conventions last year, making it the number one destination for business events in Asia. Japan will also host a number of large-scale international sporting events, including the 2019 Rugby World Cup and 2020 Olympic Games.
Japan’s cities are dynamic and sophisticated—an intrinsically Japanese combination of tradition and innovation. A wealth of spectacular natural beauty makes each city a breath-taking backdrop for your meeting. In addition, Japan invites you to discover warm hospitality, stunning hotels, traditional inns, impressive and unusual venues, both ancient and modern, as well as diverse authentic Japanese cuisine, including globally popular sushi and tempura, which has been designated by UNESCO as an Intangible Cultural Heritage.
A visit to Japan is an opportunity to embrace a range of new ideas. And now, with the devaluation of the yen and the introduction of new direct flight connections, Japan is closer than ever before.
Resources for Meeting, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions planners.
• Japanmeetings.org – Japan Meetings & Incentives – destination/city guides, promotional material and planner tools
• Japan On-line Media Center – The JOMC is a place for media to gather copyright-free, downloadable content
• Japan Photo Library – free to register, the Japan Photo Library contains many photos for both print and web
• Japan MICE Promotional Video – Watch the official Japan MICE Promotional Video on YouTube (3’56”)
Japan Meeting and Incentive News
View Japan Meeting and Incentive News Online
Support from JNTO
Free advice and information on meetings, incentives and events in Japan
Japan National Tourism Organization / Japan Convention Bureau is an impartial, government-sponsored organization which gives free and neutral advice and assistance to meeting and event planners, including (but not limited to):
• Introductions to local suppliers
• Aiding in communication with local city convention bureaus and association congress host committees
• Finding the most appropriate venues for your meetings or events
• Developing ideas for social programmes or incentive tour itineraries
• Assisting with site inspections
• Providing information of local government subsidies for meetings
• Providing marketing materials, such as brochures, videos, images or other resources
Please note that the JNTO does not provide meeting/event management services – for project quotations; please contact us and we can assist with finding an appropriate Destination Management Company (DMC).